Parks & Recreation COVID-19 Updates
- Walking Path at Live Oak Park
- Open spaces at Live Oak Park and Temple City Park (must maintain physical distancing protocols)
- Restrooms at both Live Oak Park and Temple City Park
- Tennis Courts
- Physical distancing of six (6) feet must be maintained at all times.
- Only singles play is be permitted (two people maximum on the court).
- Each participant must bring their own bucket of balls with their initials on each ball if players do not live in the same household.
- Participants will only be permitted to handle their own tennis racquets and tennis balls. No additional equipment such as tennis ball machines will be permitted.
- Required to wear face coverings at all times except during play.
- Bring water and hand sanitizer or disinfecting wipes to wash and sanitize hands frequently.
- A maximum of one-hour play will be allowed on heavy traffic days.
- No private lessons are allowed during this time.
- No group lessons are allowed.
- Doors, entrances, and/or gates shall be open during operational hours.
- Basketball Courts
- Picnic Shelters
- Community Center and Annex at Live Oak Park
The City operates two public parks that offer a diverse array of amenities for residents of all ages. Facilities are available for reservation by calling the Parks and Recreation Department.
Dogs in Park
Leashed dogs are allowed within specific areas within public parks as per the amended Temple City Municipal Code Section 3-5D-11. Please take note of all dog-owner responsibilities within the park and enjoy!
Live Oak Park
10144 Bogue St.
Live Oak Park is the City’s largest park with 16 acres of field and recreation space, and is home to annual City events including the Easter Egg Hunt, Halloween Carnival and Camp-A-Palooza.
The park offers a playground area, picnic shelters, one full and two half basketball courts, seven tennis courts and fields for baseball, softball, soccer and football.
Park Repairs Request
Picnic Shelter Rentals
Temple City Park9701 Las Tunas Dr.
Temple City Park is home to the Performing Arts Pavilion—the iconic stage for the City's annual Concerts in the Park series and Lights on Temple City. The park offers a small playground, picnic tables, barbecue pits and restroom facilities. Picnic tables are available on a first come, first serve basis. The Performing Arts Pavilion is available for reservation. For additional information on reserving the Performing Arts Pavilion, please call (626) 579-0461.
Park Repairs Request