2022 Lunar New Year Cancelled
- The Parks and Recreation Department regrets to inform the community that the 2022 in-person Lunar Near Year Celebration in Temple City is cancelled due to public health and safety concerns.
- Please check back as we get closer to February to find out about other ways to celebrate the Lunar New Year! Thank you for your understanding during these challenging times.
Current Program Status
- All outdoor park amenities are fully open at Live Oak Park and Temple City Park. This includes the athletic fields, playgrounds, tennis courts, basketball courts, and picnic shelters.
- Picnic shelters are available for reservation by contacting Parks and Recreation Coordinator Roman Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Community Center and Annex are not currently reopened.
Although the coronavirus crisis is an unprecedented event for all of us, the Temple City Parks and Recreation Department is still your go-to resource for staying active and engaged.
While you and your family remain safe at home, we’ve found some creative ways to beat boredom, from fitness classes and STEM activities to virtual tours and online storytimes. Click on the following tabs to get started, search for the latest program or event on the left-hand column and be sure to check back regularly for updates!
Please note that we do not endorse or receive funds to advertise any of the third-party sites or services referenced on this page. If you have a recommended resource we should share, send it to us at email@example.com.
Finally, although we’ve provided some coronavirus-related information here, please visit the City’s for a full list of available resources, updates and fact sheets.
HEALTH & FITNESS
VOLUNTEER & DONATE
ARTS & CRAFTS
(Science, Technology, Engineering & Math)
STORYTIME & PLAYTIME
take in jaw-dropping glances of Sunset Point’s hoodoo-filled canyons, followed by the night sky
OLDER ADULT RESOURCES
offers a wide range of protective measures along with important COVID-19 information