Please contact the Public Safety Supervisor at (626) 285-2171 x4342 to discuss your event before completing a Special Event Permit application.
Special Event Permits are generally required for any event that will take place partially or entirely in a public right-of-way (street, sidewalk, alley, etc.) and for any event that may require use of City personnel or resources. The Special Event Permit is designed to help you coordinate the necessary resources required for hosting a successful and safe community event.
A Special Event Permit application and the processing fee of $591 must be submitted to City Hall at least 45 days before your event.
Special Event Permit Application
- Site plan and route map
- Traffic control plan
- Americans with Disabilities (ADA) compliance plan
- Security information
- Marketing/Advertising Plan
- Entertainment information
- Intent to Serve Alcohol Statement
- Intent to Serve Food
- Restroom Information
- Waste Management information
- Proof of Insurance
- Hold harmless and insurance agreement